Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

New to the bored
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
urhangovergirl

Hey there, Im a noobie too.

and I fuckin love me some CAKE! and some CHRONIC! yes!

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
girlEgirl

NME wrote:
You've misunderstood me entirely. Although I don't honestly care for children in general and don't know why people have them at all I was referring only to the people who have children specifically for the purpose of making more money. I work at walmart and tend to see the worst of all kinds and that day i heard a woman talking on a fancy cellphone about how she planned on having one more child for the sole purpose of breaking 12,000 on her tax return. I don't particularily care for paying for her doritos when i have to buy great value myself. <end defensive mode> Smile

truce?

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheVeryMerryHempster

I know a family who punches out kids for tax returns. It's pretty sad. One day, the kids were running around the store with chocolate smeared all over their grubby little faces and their mother walked in with the newborn aka baby #8 in hand. My friend Mike leans over to me and says, "Uh oh. Someone needs to get spayed!". The worst thing is that I worked with these kids uncle who is a year younger than myself and unfortunately still living at home with his parents, adult sister, her husband and their 8 kids. Poor Billy had to put a padlock on his door because the older kids were breaking into his room and stealing money and various other things.

Poor Billy. This is why he joined the National Guard and is in Iraq: those kids!

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome!

Have some cocoa & bring on the sugary treats-
I've been eating cupcakes all week so my bf wouldn't eat all of them... Wink

Hey, if it's chocolate, I'll eat it! Very Happy

I think we can all agree that having litters of brats for profit is fuckin stoopid-
unless they're being raised as a pork substitute... Twisted Evil

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

zendao42 wrote:
Very Happy Welcome!

Have some cocoa & bring on the sugary treats-
I've been eating cupcakes all week so my bf wouldn't eat all of them... Wink

Hey, if it's chocolate, I'll eat it! Very Happy

I think we can all agree that having litters of brats for profit is fuckin stoopid-
unless they're being raised as a pork substitute... Twisted Evil

yeah i guess , i just dont understand why anyone would do this since raising kids is such hard work, and working part time in fast food pays better? Confused but im sorry NME i just take it personally..... prolly cause i feel guilty. Embarassed by the way what does NME stand for? and wheres my pie? Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NME

NME likes to be sounded out Smile It's also a cd title i happen to like.

And i happen to have brought some brownies...very ...tasty brownies.

And this smashed box of rice cakes..

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
urhangovergirl

girlEgirl wrote:

yeah i guess , i just dont understand why anyone would do this since raising kids is such hard work, and working part time in fast food pays better? Confused

it's only hard work if you try hard, and you only try hard if you care. unfortunately, not every parent cares...

also, unfortunately, welfare is a system that allows for abuse as easily as it does compassion, actually, more easily. I've abused it in my life, when I was younger my friend had food stamps that would would use to go buy smokes. Since then you cant do that anymore, and I wouldnt do it now that Im older...and quitting smoking tomorrow...but I feel the anger towards those that blatantly abuse it, but mostly because I feel so sorry for those kids; Im angry at the poor parenting that comes with it.

america was built on the ability to cheat the system-you can't hate that part of America if you're american. It's inherent.

cheap protestants...

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Hey, when I was young I considered having a kid a gov't at expense-
also later thought about having one & giving it up for adoption-
point is, just thought about it & didn't actually do it...

Mostly because I didn't want to quit smoking pot for 9 whole months (again, I was young)-
but I still recognized the urge to breed for what it was & decided to wait-
which is more than I can say for my damn-well-old-enough-to-know-better friend
who just had her second welfare kid & nearly bled to death in the process... Rolling Eyes

NME wrote:

Are those magic brownies? Shocked
If so, then you are in the friend category- despite what your name may say... Wink

Question Anybody else think of NOT DEAD YET as INDIE WHY when saying it to yourself or is that just me?

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

NME wrote:

What? No Klinton Kakes?

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NME

I've never heard of Klinton Kakes but they sound like a vanilla cake treat with a suspicious creme filling....

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:42 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

NME wrote:
I've never heard of Klinton Kakes but they sound like a vanilla cake treat with a suspicious creme filling....

Yup. Thats them. And they're kosher! Laughing

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheVeryMerryHempster

NME wrote:

All I needed to see was "Klinton Kakes" and my mind went to suspicious creme filling in .1 seconds, long before I read "suspicious creme filling".

Bill's got a lot of free time these days.

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
girlEgirl

Gaberloonzie wrote:
Welcome NME! Pratchett rocks, don't have a f@@king clue what any of the rest of that crap is, but then again I just turned 40 so you can't expect me to keep up.

Ditto on the Kids for Money thing, GirlEGirl from what I've gathere you are a great mom who's trying hard to raise a great kid in a f@@ked up world, I've seen the baby mill moms who don't even know what a hug means, for them 8 kids that are eating beans and rice while they're out getting their hair done for the big fat once a year income tax check isn't work. Trust me I have some of those who are blood relation, my mom and I do the love part.

Sorry, I know this rant had run sometimes I just can't stop my fingers, sometimes that's good - just ask the wife! Twisted Evil

yeah i know. i do live in the projects! i just dont understand since you can only be on tanf for 6 months before you have to do a work requirement to get your 349 a month and 120 a month in stamps. also plenty of rich ladies ot there that shouldnt breed......just sayin!

plus i know you're a nice guy, and your not talkin about me loonzie, nme i dont know so well and it seemed kinda aggressive for a whoswho. but im over it. Smile s'all good Wink

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: