Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

as usual, a rule breaker

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pattyshea

as usual, a rule breaker  Reply with quote  

well, I read the rules a while ago, I didn't know they had been updated.........I just happened to get the naked thing.......

I thought pie was enough??? Seriously, you would love my lemon bars, wouldn't even miss the pie......but, I could bring some banana creme next time I guess

re the books.......is it okay temporarily that the only things I possess are the stack of management, communications and linguistics books I'm currently sitting on? (AG's special edition of Lamb is under the pillow not to be defiled in such a way)

in general life is better if I don't question things....but, I'm still gonna google the doctor etc........

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:02 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
deb

tsk tsk tsk. You've been here since November, and so could have passed with nary a whimper, but you had to try. You just HAD to try to mold the rules to best suit how YOU wanted them to be.

c'mere, kitten.

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pattyshea

yikes......yes, I guess I'm a little shy still.......sorry about the ellipses also.....but, not really......that's just my little pea brain trying to think....

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:00 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sephonae

pattyshea wrote:
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick

You have my wholehearted agreement on that one, Patty.

Welcome!

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wankadork

Sephonae wrote:
pattyshea wrote:
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick

You have my wholehearted agreement on that one, Patty.

Welcome!

Damn it! That was my way of being inappropriate! Guess I'll need to run the mile naked again...

Hello fellow Noob...sort of...

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
leprrkan

Re: as usual, a rule breaker  Reply with quote  

pattyshea wrote:
....but, I'm still gonna google the doctor etc........

"Dr." Goudron, UL and Gaberloonzie are all fellow fruit bats here at the boardello... you don't have to try and Google them, especially since doing so in Gaber's case will probably lead you to websites that feature kinky single moms marinating in beer Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

leprrkan wrote:
pattyshea wrote:

....but, I'm still gonna google the doctor etc........

"Dr." Goudron, UL and Gaberloonzie are all fellow fruit bats here at the boardello... you don't have to try and Google them, especially since doing so in Gaber's case will probably lead you to websites that feature kinky single moms marinating in beer Very Happy

Hmmm, wonder what kind of beer? Wink

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pattyshea

I bet cha that other noob Beergnome would know what kinda beer!

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MrEMann

Welcome to another (for now) washingtonian (is that a word? it is a word, I just used it so it has to be).

THe rules are important, pie is equally, and sometimes more, important. You should really run go grab one, a store bought will do fine.

Oh, and I'll still have a couple of your lemon bars while we wait for you to get back with the pie.

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: