Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

urhangovergirl's

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lisa

urhangovergirl's  Reply with quote  

Agnostics are people with great knowledge.

Atheist know for certain that there is no God. The proof is there.

The religious have their foundation based on the theory of a creator through intelligence not faith.

Just like Geometry teaches that all lines are made of points, Chemistry teaches that all stuff is made atoms, protons, whatever, that is some kind of points, Bio teaches that all is made of basic forms of cell that too some kind of points, the religious and non-religious factions also must logically reach the same answer. But they don't.

Science in fact takes a back seat to religion, it provides maximum theories and no proofs.

But the truth is, man is divided in many ways, it is the sure will of the creator to make him kill his different races and castes of brothers.

It is the will of the creators divide man with money, the illusion of life theory.

Only if you understand the intention of the creator then you will know the value of your posters of everything you needed to know you learned in kindergarten.

Hold hands, that is the only way we will get out of it.

We are the only species to sense the creator, no other species does it.

The war is for real. The only way to escape it is to understand the intention.

Heaven and hell is the gimp box to which we will return.

The largest game in existence is right here. It is the gladiators arena. Turn about and see the creator, spectator.

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

I'm just so glad that somebody started a separate thread in the appropriate forum for Fan Fiction Comments,
that I had to bump the post!

Carry on...

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
walk

Embarassed

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
urhangovergirl

well some of us are too impatient to wait for three separate pages to load!

I wanna comment, and I wanna comment now!

Laughing

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Shit, I'll have to go back & read again when I have time-
hey, might even happen this week... Wink

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

OK, I read it...

You left out a category or at least lumped it in with another, so I gotta speak up for myself-
I believe in God but I'm NOT religious!

Short version: GOD IS THE UNIVERSE!

Anyway, had this discussion somewhere around here last year
& I got attacked by those who think GOD=RELIGION-
so I really don't wanna go back & do that over, we'd have to take it back to politics...

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
urhangovergirl

ok, one more time, these are not my beliefs.

If you read the comments too, then you would have seen that I wrote this ONLY as a reaction to happymf.

I used etymological definitions for agnostic (a=without; gnosis=knowledge) and athiest (a=without; theos=god). For religious (which was the original label given by happymf) I used a collaboration of dictionary definitions, from which the only link was that there was a supreme being/deity involved. I did not include ANY form of institution but left it open with "varying faith based views"

Therefore, by my definition, you are religious. But I have not limited your beliefs with religion. Just that you believe in God, and for my own purposes had to lump in you there with everyone else who believes in God.

so, zen, if you think of yourself more as an agnostic, or whatever, go for it. Im not trying to lay down philosophical genius here, just show someone how to create a more logical flow to their thinking and writing using this subject matter.

If I did post my beliefs, there would be about 2% of the world's population that would agree with me. So I know better.

This is only discourse, not revolution.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Ah, I couldn't read the original, it didn't have any negative space & made my eyes cross-
but after reading the comments, I decided it must be troll-bait & ignored it... Evil or Very Mad

I don't classify myself as religious because I don't practice or beileve in any religion-
my belief in god comes from studying quantum physics & that's what the arguments were about-
of course, I think that thread was started by another troll...

*coughs* Palmer

Sorry, think I got a bit of squirrel fur caught in my throat... Wink

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: