Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Merry frelling Christmas!

What should Robb do for the show?
An original song?
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
A cover?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Don't give up your dayjob you egomaniacal prick...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Joshua will smite yer ass if you don't go with an X-mas tune.
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robb

Merry frelling Christmas!  Reply with quote  

Hi ALL!!

I finally logged on with no fatal errors, ain't life Cool?

Well I am still here in the 'stan, I managed to send some of you a picture from the inaugeration where I was pulling security. Think of course made fun of the M-4. All I can say is I don't need anything bigger. The weather is cold, very cold but no snow except in the surrounding mountains. I am not doing anything special for the holiday but we have gone out and delivered toys to locals. Of course this being a primarily Muslim country they have no clue why we are doing it but to them it's free shit so they mob the truck and get pissed if we don't give them more. So basically they are just like us.

We are having another talent show coming up this weekend and I can't decide what to play, I can only do one song and frankly I'm at a loss here. Do I go with one of mine or do a cover? If so which one? And I really don't do the whole christmas carol thing so it's not like I can learn one in a few days. Any suggestions would be welcome here.

I have recieved some mail recent like and as has been the case most often thus far it comes from the Board folks, for this again you all have my eternal thanks for making this deployment bearable. Look forward to hearing from more of you. Take care and enjoy the holdiday of your choice.

As unusual, Robb

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tal

Merry Christmas! Stay safe or I'll shoot ya. Wink

Post Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: