Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

I got it! A reason to be thankful!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Listening//oldbat

I got it! A reason to be thankful!  Reply with quote  

Ah HA! Finally, after moping around depressed and panicky after the election - I have found a reason to be thankful!

THANK YOU, GOD - that George Bush does not have a son to continue on the family legacy - and with the conservative mindset these two Georges have fostered, those daughters will never even be considered as presidential candidates - they're FEMALE!

Whew! Dodged a Tomahawk there, didn't we?

Post Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:46 am   View user's profile Send private message
selene skye

O, hot damn, don't give him any ideas. If a 57 year old woman can pop out twins what's to say he & wife are done with baby making. Shocked Shocked Shocked , yuck, I just got a visual. Let me stop now.

Post Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hdm

Oh, god, Selene  Reply with quote  

Uhhhhgggh. So Gross! I bet they don't have sex: the Knock Boots.

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Post Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: