Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Disco, it's YOU!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgt_steve

Disco, it's YOU!  Reply with quote  

Disco, does scs@ans.net or scs@iti.org or scs@lokkur.dexter.mi.us ring a bell?

Did you hear that Bernie's been formally charged? It makes me wish that destroying good companies (ANS, not wcom) was a crime. We could convict him in an instant.

Post Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
disco

Re: Disco, it's YOU!  Reply with quote  

sgt_steve wrote:
Disco, does scs@ans.net or scs@iti.org or scs@lokkur.dexter.mi.us ring a bell?

Did you hear that Bernie's been formally charged? It makes me wish that destroying good companies (ANS, not wcom) was a crime. We could convict him in an instant.

You know, when I first saw your little avatar picture, I thought you looked familiar Smile

I will admit to doing a little happy dance when I heard about Bernie. Bastard flushed my 401K right down the toilet, I hope he gets to room with an angry biker in prison. But I'm not bitter...

Of all the jobs I've had, I have to say that I miss ANS (pre WCOM that is) the most. That place rocked.

Post Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Remembrance of Companies Past  Reply with quote  

I hear you. I spent my first year as Mgr of Dial Engineering telling the guys they had no idea how much better ANS was than other places. But so many of them had never worked anyplace else . . . sigh.

Great baby picture, too. Congrats, sounds like you've been breeding since last I saw you.

Post Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: