Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

WTW's campaign promises

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zendao42

WTW's campaign promises  Reply with quote  

I want a constitutional amendment that allows me to mind my own business... Wink

Hey, you wanna run as my VP?

C'mon, it'll be fun getting vetted... Twisted Evil

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

WtW - I thought I was all sewn up as an Obama/Biden vote, but you have such a fabulous program not only for the war on terror, but also for the bears out there who may not really want to go to college, but want some sort of career path.

Of course, it will all depend on your running mate, and his/her breeding habits. Now, if they have recently produced this, I'm sure you have my vote in the bag.

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Re: WTW's campaign promises  Reply with quote  

I'm having trouble picking a running mate. I was thinking I needed someone with more VP experience than Palin. But that only left me with someone who has run a town of more than 9,000 people... or someone who has *won* a state beauty pageant.

But that bear is pretty adorable. He's on the ticket.

I'm nothing if not loyal to my supporters. Would you care for the cabinet position of "Secretary of Bears"?

zendao42 wrote:
I want a constitutional amendment that allows me to mind my own business... Wink

Hey, you wanna run as my VP?

C'mon, it'll be fun getting vetted... Twisted Evil

Only if you'll pass a bill that allows the VP to 'gerrymander the private districts' of whomever they want. Twisted Evil

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Sure, why not?

You can even Sallymander them if you wanna... Twisted Evil

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: