Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Old Books

lamb

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spacey4

lamb  Reply with quote  

i heard somewhere that somebody bought the rights to this novel to make it into a movie. does anyone know if this is true or not, because I would be really thrilled if it is true.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:27 am   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

Yes. Misson Entertainment/Vincent Films bought it. Peter Douglas, Kirk's son and Michael's brother is the producer. No script yet that I know of.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
spacey4

really? yay! do you when its gonna come out? cuz you know, theres a shortage of good movies being made lately and i need something non-crappy to go see.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

spacey4 wrote:
really? yay! do you when its gonna come out? cuz you know, theres a shortage of good movies being made lately and i need something non-crappy to go see.

I just can't wait to see how they film the scene where the wise men (played by Denzel washington, Jet Lee and George Clooney) come riding in to save Josh (played by Brad Pitt) from crucifiction, accidentally killing Joseph (played by Steve Carell ) in the process so that Biff (played by Jack Nicholson) can finally marry Josh's mom (played by Angelina Jolie) at a double wedding with Josh and Maggie (Scarlett Johansson) presided over by Adam Sandler as Raziel

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

spacey4 wrote:

They don't usually set a release date until they have cast a script. Put it this way, Practical Demonkeeping sold to Disney in 1990. No movie yet. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Wonko wrote:
[...] crucifiction [...]

Ah, a NON-BELIEVER!!!

I can tell!

Wink

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: