Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> YOU SUCK: A Love Story

The best part was.......

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
serenitynow1979

The best part was.......  Reply with quote  

I must say that I loved the book and didn't realize how much I had missed Jody and Tommy and the Animals until I started reading about them again. The whole "huge cat" thing was hysterical. And when Jody and Tommy shaved the huge cat, I thought I would die laughing. Fur lined space boots.....thats classic!

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GhostChild

poor Kitty XD Yes it was nice to see them all again, the cat was just a nice touch, especially with the changing signs

"I am Poor and someone shaved my huge cat"

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
shilofreeze

I wish I had a vampire cat!

Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:53 am   View user's profile Send private message
SkyVenom

the best part was...  Reply with quote  

It WAS AWESOME! I couldnt stop rolling around on the floor screaming 'ahoooahoo owooww gosh this hurts owww' i was in so much pain the next day, on a count that i fell of my bed when i read the part about the vamps shaving the cat!
classic.

-Skylr Ciolino

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
IdiotCroissant

Best parts  Reply with quote  

I liked Tommy celebratory last crap, but it wasn't my favorite part.

For me the best part is always relating to Abby. She is an all time memorable character and I loved her diary entries. I can't remember exactly what was written in her journal, but it was something about how she was going to bang Foo Dog and something about vampires and death and then her last comment was how she was so excited because her mom gave her a green Care Bear for Christmas.

Post Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sugarraydodge

I was always partial to the Abby Normal journal entries.

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: