Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Sophie

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darquewillow_Lily

Sophie  Reply with quote  

What do you guys think Sophie will be like as a teenager and adult? Sometimes I think she'll be like Lily and other times I think she'll be a girly-girl and be ironically rejected by Goths.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

I'm betting she's going to be an exemplary teenager.

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

Well, you can bet that, whatever happens, it will be Sophie's choice.

Post Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
mort

i think i already gave u my opinion but sophie is gonna be one screwed up kid. i mean she is death, her dad is a squirrel skeleton, her mom's soul is in a buddhist monk, her aunt cassie is an "anti semite", her aunt jane is an "anti semite sympathizer", and her baby sitters happen to include a goth chick chef, and the two great powers of asia.Not to mention that she is guarded by two for hundred pound HELL HOUNDS! did i miss anything? Twisted Evil

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Darquewillow_Lily

Smile Um, she can kill things by yelling "Kitty!" Wink

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mort

Laughing THANK U! Laughing

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
coypup

Sophie Asher: the teenage years  Reply with quote  

I think she'll have a small following of goth-esque people similar to Lily. I suspect this will happen whether or not Sophie is inclined to be 'goth' herself. She'll probably take after her mom physically. She'll have her dad's charm, and still have his bravery. Also, she will still be strong, like bear. Cool

Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if she acquired a couple soul-objects & sold them at a yard-sale . . . or on ebay. Rolling Eyes

Post Sun May 06, 2007 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
E. Q. Taft

I think she will be strong like bear.
To get a little feel
of my own faulty bagnose.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: