Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Re: A Crystal Heart

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrKismet

Re: A Crystal Heart  Reply with quote  

One of the best pieces I've read about What's Been Happening in Our Country.

I sent it to all my friends on my email list, and heard back from most -- many of whom have never read you, damn 'em! -- and they all felt the same thing.

Beautiful. Thanks, Chris.

Bill

Post Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

Aw shucks. Thanks.

Post Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

its true, you should be a writer when you grow up!

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Very Happy He's a fantastic writer but he'll never grow up... Wink

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Skippykelly

I must honestly say I was on the path of cynacism. Because of what Chris wrote I have since allowed myself to hope that this may be different. That this guy may actually do what he says he will do. And I have not been disappointed.

He reached across the isle on the stimulus package, closed Guantanamo, outlawed torture (that he actually had to do this is just disgusting to me as an American Veteran), and reversed the emissions decision allowing California to actually pass their own laws, all in basically the first week.

enough brown-nosing for me.

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Finally got around to reading this. Well done, Chris. I dropped a link to it onto my lifejournal.

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: