Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Frigus Oculus (cold sight)

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
funbagz

Frigus Oculus (cold sight)  Reply with quote  

Frigid fingered wind claws at my death-white face. The careless night steals my breast's warmth and assigns the clammy grit of a concrete grave in its stead. I clutch my hands together, attempting to grasp at some of the heat my whistle-winded stark surroundings have taken.

The bright-white sentinel moon bathes the earth in the palest of haunting blues, a colour that denotes the freezing of the very air. A solitary black cotton cloud drifts in the crystalline oceanic cosmos; a lost fluffy beast in the clearest starry sky I have ever witnessed. Sky so clear, if I gaze into it long enough, I can see the future.

While my mind dances amongst the stars, my numbed wood-like limbs trudge through wind etched white powder drifts. My jeans frozen into sandpaper-cardboard that gnaws me raw. I march forward like mindless death scanning for my very own tomb to inhabit.

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Dude, how long you been living in my back yard? You could knock on the back door and receive the occasional cup of coffee, y'know.

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
funbagz

I went out to get a beer, and I guess I got lost...

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: