Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> FOOL

Well Done Mr. Moore

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
L.P. Bowman

Well Done Mr. Moore  Reply with quote  

As I entered my fine home last Wednesday I was met by Nutmeg (the woman that hates that she loves me), holding my new book, Fool.

Being that I had mentioned it was coming out several times, being the good woman that she is, she retrieved my newest book from the local Hastings.

Once again, as I have with all of your work Mr. Moore, I found myself spending my time reading your book rather than minding my mundane weekend duties.

The escape was another laugh out loud experience (one wonders how you can even imagine "statues shitting" - too damn funny).

My wife (Nutmeg), paying attention as wives do, was concerned I was reading the book too fast and recommended I slow down and savor the experience (as she does with a good book). I smiled as if she had just mentioned the absurd (but in a nice way so she knew that I loved her, but to please leave me the hell alone since I was reading).

Thanks again for another great book and for the many laughs you have provided me over the years.

May many smiles be bestowed upon you and your loved ones.

L.P.

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: