Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> FOOL

another Q

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lisa

another Q  Reply with quote  

How is Fool moving about?

Where are the reviews?

Has some movie company bought this one too?

Post Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

I thought there was only one Q around here... Confused

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

zen, there's Avenue Q.

Isn't there also a character named "Q" among the James Bond movies?

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
leprrkan

mllefifi wrote:
zen, there's Avenue Q.

Isn't there also a character named "Q" among the James Bond movies?

Yep, he's got all the cool fucking toys!

- "Bones"

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
knikkki

My review is here

I'm not sure when the NYT Bestseller list comes out.

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Their latest list was Feb 12, which is probably a bit too early for the Fool numbers.

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

sgt_steve wrote:
Their latest list was Feb 12, which is probably a bit too early for the Fool numbers.

Otherwise known as "Fumblers."

Wink

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vixen Jules

There is also the omnipotent Q on Star Trek: The Next Generation.

He caused no end of trouble for the Captain and crew of the Enterprise.

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Barnes & Noble was sold out of Fool, and had SRO out the writer's room door and into the stacks for the signing Friday evening. Sure the room wasn't much larger than my living room, but still.
Chris spoke for 45 minutes and started signing about 7:45. Due to necessary pit-stop I lost my #3 place in the queue and was last for signing just before 10.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
lisa

Ginjg wrote:
Barnes & Noble was sold out of Fool, and had SRO out the writer's room door and into the stacks for the signing Friday evening. Sure the room wasn't much larger than my living room, but still.
Chris spoke for 45 minutes and started signing about 7:45. Due to necessary pit-stop I lost my #3 place in the queue and was last for signing just before 10.

That sounds great!

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LostInWalmart

Last time, AG announced his sixyness the wednesday before the NYT list came out...soooo it could be as early as tomorrow that he lets us know. Yes, I'm such a dork that I looked through the old blog posts.

I'm just past "What, no thyme?" in Fool, so about a third done. I'm savoring it, like fava beans and a fine chianti.

B

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Xenogeist

I had to gobble it up like a bulldog on a dropped bowl of hotdogs. It couldn't be helped. Some books are just like that.

"My kingdom for a razor-blade cowcatcher and Cuisinart wheel covers to cut my path through this herd of ignorant peasant meat."

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message
girlEgirl

LostInWalmart wrote:
Last time, AG announced his sixyness the wednesday before the NYT list came out...soooo it could be as early as tomorrow that he lets us know. Yes, I'm such a dork that I looked through the old blog posts.

I'm just past "What, no thyme?" in Fool, so about a third done. I'm savoring it, like fava beans and a fine chianti.

B

your enjoying it, like you would a census takers liver? Confused Shocked

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LostInWalmart

exactly, clarisse. are the lambs still crying?

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: