Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Did anyone else get an email from elizbeth1godwill@yahoo.com

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BatgirlZKE

Did anyone else get an email from elizbeth1godwill@yahoo.com  Reply with quote  

I found an email in my SPAM box today from this email address...it looks like spam but she said she got my email address from this message board. I was just wondering if anyone else got this email.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wingnut

And...you are...?

(I ask because you're sounding a bit like spam, yourself...just sayin'...)

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
BatgirlZKE

Oh sorry, I'm Angie. I registered a while back but I just started posting.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wingnut

You are a real person! Awesome! Welcome!

Sooooo? Tell us a bit about yourself... Oh, and read the rules (I'm too lazy to link them here - they're at the top of the news and noise page)

What kind of pie do you like? (The only incorrect answer is "I don't like pie")

Laughing

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
girlEgirl

and more to the point what kind of pie did you bring??

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

Did the email look like this?

Quote:
Good Day!!!!!!!
My name is Elizbeth i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address
elizbeth1godwill@yahoo.com
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss Elizbeth (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please reply me with my email address here i will like to be your friend i know you will alos like to become my friend have a nice day and god bless you

I think she has a crush on you! You are so lucky!!

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BatgirlZKE

18Rabbit wrote:
Did the email look like this?

Quote:
Good Day!!!!!!!
My name is Elizbeth i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss Elizbeth (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please reply me with my email address here i will like to be your friend i know you will alos like to become my friend have a nice day and god bless you

I think she has a crush on you! You are so lucky!!

Haha yeah...mine was a little different. I thought it was spam from a dating site til I saw her mention this BBS

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: