Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

More Ask the AG

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pool Party

More Ask the AG  Reply with quote  

Why is it that the guys who are high on your cute list don’t even know you are alive, while the creeps (the 80 year old postman and the former funeral home director ) have turned into horndogs.
I used to see various creeps go off and marry each other, which was fine because they could go off and be creepers together, removing them from the pool, but lately some of those individuals seem to be returning.
Time to get out of the pool?

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:35 pm   
Vixen Jules

Its time to move out of the shallow end of the gene pool. Try urinating in there before you head over to the hot tub where the cute towel guy is waiting with a daquri and a plate of Mint Milano™ cookies.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Conversely to Pool Partys question, how come women come out of the woodworrk when you get married? Women who previously wouldn't give me the time of day (well, on a date) all said "Damn, another good one taken" when I got engaged. For some reason they don't consider you relationship material until you prove it by marrying somebody else.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: