Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Yeti's: givers of wisdom or just big and hairy?

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
y

Yeti's: givers of wisdom or just big and hairy?  Reply with quote  

Was spending lots 'o' time in a cave with a yeti able to give you the infinite wisdom and patience to answer our neverending questions or have my parents been correct these past 20 something years when they tell me I need to apply myself, finish college, and get a degree?

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Regina

How do you take your coffee?

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

coffee...mmmm coffee.....

My 100% favorite is espresso with a slice of lemon rind cracked into it.

For the most part, I agree with Dennis Leary - 'I just want coffee flavored coffe.'

( Embarassed was this one of those rhetorical questions? I have a tendency to answer whatever people ask me...Embarassed )

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Jillybeans

Regina wrote:
How do you take your coffee?

This is going to sound really gross so stop here if you gross out really easy: Sunday. Easter. Me and Friend, Dana. He's pissing me off by hitting me in head with book. I take tabasco sauce and put it in his coffee with cream and sugar. Actually, pretty damn good but I refused to admit it. Lemon Rind??? Never. Now A-1 steak sauce or tabasco sauce. There's a thought.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:09 am   View user's profile Send private message
y

Tabasco and coffee???? Strange yes, but I've had stranger combinations in my mouth at one point or another.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Blarg

I'm not going to ask Y... ok...so I will, what kind of strange combinations?

And for the AG: Will Sin City be a good enough movie to go see at the theatres? Does owning a life size statue of yoda and darth vader make me a geek?

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
y

Oh no!! I didn't mean that the way it sounds!! To explain further, as I should have done to begin with, I had a friend who was "experimenting" all of the time and would just show up at my apartment sometimes and ask me to taste things for him. The bad part is that he wouldn't tell me what I was tasting until I had it in my mouth.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Oh crap, I did it again. I really need to use that whole 'preview' thing...

My neighbor/friend was training to be a chef.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Regina

Usually I just take mine with non-dairy creamer- but this is awesome- hot coffee with one scoop of coffee ice cream - it gets all frothy- and its yummy

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Jilly

y wrote:
Tabasco and coffee???? Strange yes, but I've had stranger combinations in my mouth at one point or another.

Where is Kitty and some of the other pervs here on this board when you need 'em? We could have a lot of fun with that line. Are you sure you didn't mean that in the way it came out. I'm just messing with you. Twisted Evil

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:01 pm   
y

<Regina> That sounds awesome! But unfortunately for me, I've joined the rest of the sheep and am now doing the low carb thing - no ice cream that tastes like ice cream. Crying or Very sad

<Jilly> Seriously, I didn't mean it!! I promise!! I have this terribly bad habit of saying things like that in my everyday conversations and I'm realizing the more I do this forum/chat stuff apparently it leaks over into my writing style as well. Depending on who I'm with, sometimes I'm laughed at and sometimes I'm just looked at, and sometimes I get dates!

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
HRH Gracie

I forgot to register...  Reply with quote  

but I have now, so I'll ask again. Yo, AG, you ever use a pen name?

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: