Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

My own question for the AG...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Klari

My own question for the AG...  Reply with quote  

I believe the Author Guy in his wisdom made a comment about "some douch-waffle who doesnít get the message from God that the reason she canít conceive is because she is supposed to keep her tainted genes from peeing in the pool in the first place"

How would this apply to a Christopher Moore fan? Suppose one of your followers had fertility issues, would it not be prudent for the AG to support the procreation of his followers in the hopes that we will produce little CM fans to go forth and spread the word? I understand this is the main marketing strategy in many religions. Just wondering if this applies to our defective genes as well.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kitty

Have you NOT been reading the posts on this board? Hell, if Child Protective Services dropped by and read some of the posts here, they would be raiding the compound before any of us had a chance to look up the definition of "satire" to make sure we had a legitimate defense...

And now you want to subject a second generation to this!?!

Yeah, ok, that could be fun...

Fifteen million dollars is not money. It's a motive with a universal adaptor on it.

Fuck you!!! I've got an alabi... do you?

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Kitty wrote:
...you want to subject a second generation to this!?!

Yeah, ok, that could be fun...
Could be my ass, is. One of my proudest moments as a parent was when it became clear we'd raised two kids with the same sense of humor and irreverence as we have. I was travelling on business, which happened a lot back then. I called home to chat with the family. After talking to Mrs. Sarge for a while, she called out "Does anybody want to talk to Dad?" WeenieBoy was about 8 at the time.

I hear WeenieBoys voice distantly saying "'Dad' who?"

Mrs. Sarge says "That handsome man who visits us occasionally."

"Doesn't sound like anybody I know," he replies.

Need I mention that both WeenieBoy and GirlChild (plus InLawBoy) are now CM fans? Raise 'em right, and they can be a lot of fun. And we're all working on Mrs. Sarge to give 'em a try.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: