Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

What ONE thing would you change in your childhood?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hdm

Less blow. More school.

Post Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
samy0

Partied less and studied more in school..........Who am I kidding

Razz

Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Katie

1. I wouldn't have called my big brother a bastard that one time. I've never seen him so upset with me and I kind of hero worshipped him for a while.

2. I would have told my mother off the few times she let her anger get out of hand and said things she really shouldn't have.

3. The one time when I was 8 and a guy twice my age and 5 times my mass tried to molest me, I would have punched him in the crotch before running away. I think I would have a lot fewer relationship/trust issues if I had.

*^_^*
Katie

Post Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lisa M

Undos  Reply with quote  

I would have stood up to my father at age three or four rather than waiting until I was 35. So much lost time.

I would have continued to pummel the crap out of my older brother when my father brought us boxing gloves (what was he thinking? License to kill) instead of obeying the command to stop when Jim was huddled in the corner yelling for help. Ah. The one time in my life I won a battle with him. He's still winning these fifyish years later.

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:56 am   View user's profile Send private message
Jilly

I should have been an only child. Brothers are terrorists especially when you're in high school.

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:11 am   
lisa

I wish I had known I was pretty.

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
selene skye

Should've gone straight to University when I graduated HS at 16, instead of taking my mother to court to be emancipated then dicking around for the next 10 years and getting into whole shitloads of trouble Twisted Evil one baby step away from incarceration ville. Well, whatever, I'm 30 now but at least I finally have that degree in sociology/education. Laughing

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

selene skye wrote:
Should've gone straight to University when I graduated HS at 16, instead of taking my mother to court to be emancipated ...
Damn, you're my evil twin or something. I went to college at 16, got into all kinds of trouble, and finally got my Bachelor of General Studies ten years and two states later.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Paul R

I would not have gone behind the bike shed to smoke fags with that fresh faced new boy in school. He was a bit "off".

Paul R

Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: