Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

So, about that

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LostInWalmart

So, about that  Reply with quote  

Yeah, the whole Iraq/911 link thing? Remember? Yeah, so never happened. My bad. Seriously, I may have said it existed, I may have insisted, but really I didn't see any evidence and never really thought it was true. Sometimes things just, you know, happen. Spin out of control. So, again, my apologies for any inconvenience or, you know, wars and stuff that may have happened. Totally don't know what I was thinking. Still, Hussein was a not-nice person. In case you're still keeping track of war justifications, WMD and Iraq/911 link = no. Hussein a big meany = still true.

thanks

D. Cheney

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 am   View user's profile Send private message
walk

Laughing Laughing Laughing
:farts in the general direction of cheney:

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lavandula Girl

PS: My worry over the whole 9/11 thing caused me to forget to say how much I support gay people and their right to enter into whatever type of personal relationship they think best, including marrying each other. I may have given the impression that I was against this, when really I thought it was a state issue, not a federal one. It slipped my mind that I was going to develop a federal color coding system for them, and that marriage would be Code Pink, as in "Matrimony is at Threat Level Pink" banners placed on all federal buildings. Sorry.

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Re: So, about that  Reply with quote  

D. Cheney wrote:
Yeah, the whole Iraq/911 link thing? Remember? Yeah, so never happened. My bad.

Well. The important thing is you apologized. Hopefully you've learned your lesson. However, you'll still have to go to bed after supper with no dessert.

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lavandula Girl

Watching The Wheels wrote:
D. Cheney wrote:

Well. The important thing is you apologized. Hopefully you've learned your lesson. However, you'll still have to go to bed after supper with no dessert.

He is totally going on a clandestine ice cream run when you aren't looking. Operation Dessert Storm. If you're not with us, you're against us.

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Lavandula Girl wrote:
D. Cheney wrote:

He is totally going on a clandestine ice cream run when you aren't looking. Operation Dessert Storm. If you're not with us, you're against us.

"Why do you hate our freedom to have Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream after midnight?"

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
girlEgirl

Lavandula Girl wrote:
D. Cheney wrote:

"Why do you hate our freedom to have Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream after midnight?"

dude. thats a good flavor! (jeannies only knowledge of politics!)

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: