Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Sanford

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris
Site Admin

Sanford  Reply with quote  

Okay, not that I give a rat's ass who Mark Sanford was shagging, but I need to say this somewhere, so I'm going to vent to you guys because you will just ignore me, as it should be.

But if Mrs. Sanford takes him back, after he voluntarily went on TV today and said that the Argentinian woman was his "soul mate", but he was going to try to fall in love with his wife again -- if she takes him back after that, she will actually surpass Sarah Palin as the dumbest creature on the fucking planet. She should be allowed to smack him in the back of the head with a baseball bat, and then he has to give her a governor's pardon.

WTF? WTF? WTF? He didn't even HAVE to say anything. He volunteered this shit. WTF? And they're right, it's not a party thing. She should be able to smack John Edwards in the back of the fucking head, too. Just because he has it coming.

Thanks. I feel better.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

not sure who the sandfords are, but john edwards should get a mandatory smack on the head EVERY day. i dont care who does it. although sarah palin could give him a run for his money in "the biggest douche of the universe" contest.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Don't cry for me, Argentina...
Right, like the rest of ya weren't already thinking it... Razz

I'd go with a nice, cast-iron skillet but otherwise agree with the wives smacking their cheating husbands-
as long as the wronged party is the one that gets to do the hands-on ass-kicking... Twisted Evil

You know what this particular guy reminded me of?
The drunken ramblings of my ex-
yep, there's a reason why he's an ex... Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

I don't really give a shit about what or who Sanford was shagging, nor what his wife did, is doing, or will do about it. IMHO, that's up to them to deal with. Sanford should be censured for deliberately abdicating his duties as governor while leaving the state secretly, and for using state funds for private purposes. But the rest? Phht.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LostInWalmart

My wife told me that Sanford's wife's approprioate response should be to repeatedly run him over with her car. Then she stared at me a little too long. No trips to the "Appalachian Trail" for me, if you get me.

In other news, John Edwards made a sex tape. John Edwards. Excuse me while the vomit goes back down. People, just because you can make movies with your phone, doesn't mean it has to be a movie of your fat ass nailing a skank (or vice versa).

Also, I am DESPERATELY trying to come up with a Sanford and Son joke, but I've got nothin.

B

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
Keyser Soze

LostInWalmart wrote:

Also, I am DESPERATELY trying to come up with a Sanford and Son joke, but I've got nothin.

B

personally, I hope Sanford can salvage his marriage....okay, that was lame. Confused

Last edited by Keyser Soze on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Is it actually that one is expecting ALL of the politicians on the basis of necessity towards Politics to have sex only with their only wives for about 20-40 years?

Is it something actually done?

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

lisa wrote:
Is it actually that one is expecting ALL of the politicians on the basis of necessity towards Politics to have sex only with their only wives for about 20-40 years?

Is it something actually done?

Lisa, this party, and this guy in particular, have been very sanctimonious about the fidelity of other politicians, and Sanford was one of the people who demanded that Bill Clinton resign for his affair with Monica Lewinski. It's more about hypocrisy and less about fidelity. That said, I still think his wife should be able to smack him in the head with a baseball bat for going on the news and professing his love for another woman while announcing he was getting back with his wife.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lisa

chris wrote:
That said, I still think his wife should be able to smack him in the head with a baseball bat for going on the news and professing his love for another woman while announcing he was getting back with his wife.

Fair enough.

Where have you been? We've all missed you.

But.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sparky~

I can't believe this guy is STILL talking. STFU already!!

and, yeah - his wife would be a fool of the highest degree to take back this douchebag.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Today evening I was talking about this extensively with friends.

Women do not dump husbands because they have been unfaithful. They whack their husbands only if he has stopped loving them simultaneously.

That is if guy tells wife, honey it's you I love but I can't live without her too, she'll still take him back. Like that.

Besides they are Politicians wives they have pay-offs.

Steve said it right. What is the Govt time and money that has been spent. That is the only issue.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

But.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tito

I said it about Clinton, I said it about Newsom, and it applies equally to this guy:

If you can't trust someone in their personal life, you shouldn't trust them in their public life.

He should resign.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

Tito wrote:
I said it about Clinton, I said it about Newsom, and it applies equally to this guy:

If you can't trust someone in their personal life, you shouldn't trust them in their public life.

He should resign.

We also do not want any U.S president or senators at all and want to freely plant our paddy in your wheat fields.

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Uptown_Toodeloo

lisa wrote:
Tito wrote:

He should resign.

We also do not want any U.S president or senators at all and want to freely plant our paddy in your wheat fields.

Is that some kind of strange come-on? Are you hitting on us Lisa? Confused

Post Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: