Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

pelosi
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tito

deb wrote:
Current problem with Pelosi is that she lied when she stated she unequivocally knew nothing about waterboarding as a sanctioned torture device, and then backtracking and saying she had been briefed on it as a "could be used" not "would be used" technique. Shut up, Nancy.

I don't care what political party a person is in, I have no room for cover your own ass politicians.

Deb, I have always loved you.

I will always love you.

I will find you!!!!!!

Whoops. Kind of stalkerish. You're not going to hit me with another restraining order, are you?

Post Tue May 19, 2009 7:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tito

zendao42 wrote:
18Rabbit wrote:
You're funny, Tito. Comparing Pelosi to Ghandi was awesome.

Like Ghandi was so fucking wonderful- don't even get me started on him! Rolling Eyes

Tito wrote:

The thread's title is "Pelosi." It seems to me rather the attempts here are to draw the attention away from her.

It's also not titled "MLK", "Ghandi", "Bill Clinton" or "McCarthy"-
but I bet you were the kid who wrote "Mickey Mouse" on tests when you didn't know the answer... Razz

Point is, she's not the one who came up with the technique
or even the BS war they're using to justify it, so WTF does it matter?

This the CIA we're talking about & I ain't forgot that Bush Sr. used to be part of it...

They'd have thrown her under the bus & continued on their twisted way-
I'd like to know exactly who could have been in a position to stop all this-
for all I know, maybe it's you...

Ok, I'll give you the Bill Clinton, that was gratuitous. But the others are intended to show that they stood up for what they believed in no matter what the consequences. You're right, Bill Clinton shouldn't be included in that company.

As far as writing "Mickey Mouse" when I didn't know the answers, don't be ridiculous. I always knew the answers.

edit: I almost forgot - slut Very Happy

Last edited by Tito on Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post Tue May 19, 2009 7:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Tito wrote:
deb wrote:
Current problem with Pelosi is that she lied when she stated she unequivocally knew nothing about waterboarding as a sanctioned torture device, and then backtracking and saying she had been briefed on it as a "could be used" not "would be used" technique. Shut up, Nancy.

I don't care what political party a person is in, I have no room for cover your own ass politicians.

Deb, I have always loved you.

I will always love you.

I will find you!!!!!!

Whoops. Kind of stalkerish. You're not going to hit me with another restraining order, are you?

Montana. c'mere, kitten.

Post Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

zendao42 wrote:

Like Ghandi was so fucking wonderful- don't even get me started on him! Rolling Eyes

If someone else had written this I would asked What?

Tito...deb's ass is truly lovely.

Post Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
conspiracies unlimited

[quote="18Rabbitlet's make some assumptions:

1. That it would not have been political suicide for a democrat to oppose the republican king
  2. That she would not have been branded a traitor for not loving America enough to use "harsh interrogation techniques" that were approved by the government
  3. That she was in fact told these things in briefings by the CIA
  4. That these briefings were not confidential and that talking about them would not have been a national security breach.
  5. No one else was at these briefings because, you know, it's all her fault for not saying something

Then sure, she should have done... something.
[/quote]

1)political suicide? sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe -- period

2)the US no longer prosecutes traitors

3)who the fuck believes the CIA -- everyone knows they lie for a living

4)no one else was at Wannsee either but that doesnt make the holocaust right either...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
18Rabbit

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
18Rabbit wrote:
let's make some assumptions:

1. That it would not have been political suicide for a democrat to oppose the republican king
  2. That she would not have been branded a traitor for not loving America enough to use "harsh interrogation techniques" that were approved by the government
  3. That she was in fact told these things in briefings by the CIA
  4. That these briefings were not confidential and that talking about them would not have been a national security breach.
  5. No one else was at these briefings because, you know, it's all her fault for not saying something

Then sure, she should have done... something.

1)political suicide? sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe -- period

2)the US no longer prosecutes traitors

3)who the fuck believes the CIA -- everyone knows they lie for a living

4)no one else was at Wannsee either but that doesnt make the holocaust right either...

You skipped one. Please be thorough in your pointless ranting.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: