Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Joe Wilson Calling Obama a Liar During his Speech
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris
Site Admin

If they put Joe Wilson in jail for two years like the shoe throwing guy, I'll give you the =.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zendao42

First, the Republican'ts just need to shut the fuck up-
they're not saying anything new or useful, so they can GO-P themselves... Razz

But outbursts like this?
It's the same thing that makes folks think it's perfectly fine to scream into a phone in public-
everybody believes they carry their own personal bubble around with them
& if they're not paying attention to you, then you couldn't possibly hear them either-
I blame the constantly blaring TVs for that...

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lara

Um, did't we arrest people for turning their backs on Bush during events and wearing t-shirts that expressed dissatisfaction? I find it refreshing that the congressman only got a stern look and an admonishment from the President. Dude's a childish asshole for yelling out like that but I'm happy he didn't get water-boarded for doing it. Although I might pay money to see that. Just kidding.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tito

chris wrote:
If they put Joe Wilson in jail for two years like the shoe throwing guy, I'll give you the =.

Deal.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
imonica

18R, you don't want it to be like Parliament, believe me. Rolling Eyes The reason they televise Parliament here is so the people can see their government in action. But there is no action, just name-calling. It's all so juvenile, I can't stand to watch it.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 am   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Is there some competition in South Carolina to see who can be the douchebaggiest politician?

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lavandula Girl

Watching The Wheels wrote:
Is there some competition in South Carolina to see who can be the douchebaggiest politician?

Yep. The state mottoes are "Animis Opibusque Parati"and "Dum Spiro Spero"... very loosely translated, these are "We are prepared to be omnidouches" and "I hope to be a dumb douchebag". Twisted Evil

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Just wait til the guy from SC that fucked the horse decides to go into politics... Rolling Eyes

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

It looks like both Wilson and his opponent are garnering support, but suddenly he's not way out in front anymore. I believe he may have macacaed. Anyone seen George Allen lately? I hope Wilson has a back up plan.

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: