Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Weird News

Stupid Kid Names
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillopy

Stewies Mom wrote:
How about a boy named Sky and a little girl (sister) named Heaven? I'm waiting for the next one to be named Dirt. I actually expect it to be Earth, but I like Dirt better. Laughing

I went to college with a guy named Dirt. It was just a nickname but I have no idea what his real name was. Smile

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Jillopy wrote:
I went to college with a guy named Dirt. It was just a nickname but I have no idea what his real name was. Smile

Probably "Compost." Cool

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

I went to school with a guy named Steel Beam (eh, they coulda named him Moon) & 2 Crystal Bells...

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

I know a Jack Hoffman, photographer.

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

At the university where I worked a dozen years or so ago, there was a student in our department named Amanda Lay.

The mother of one of the kids I went to school with back inthe before times was named Helen Back. But that probably doesn't count, since she married into that name.

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sparky~

I went to the prom with a guy named Scott Scott. Yup. Any guesses as to his middle name???

Patrick

at least his parents didn't give him the triple crown, eh?

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

^Maybe the first "Scott" was short for "Scottrick."

Wink

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deive

I would have had to make his middle name start with an O

S.O.S.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

I have a nephew who's initials are S.O.B. No lie. He's in kindergarten, so it hasn't affected him much... yet.

I've probably mentioned this one before, because I love it so much, but there was an NPR reporter named Anita Bug. Every time she ended a report, she'd say "For NPR, I'm Anita Bug." Invariably, I would then say to the radio "Well, that must be a great job, if you're willing to do that."

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 am   View user's profile Send private message
walk

i've met 2 will william williams in my home town and i'm 90% sure there's a lot more hanging out somewhere.

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Uptown_Toodeloo

I have a few acquaintances with funny names,

My wife grew up with a guy named Mike Hunt, who was regularly referred to a Mikey to avoid the awkwardness of it otherwise.

I knew a girl named Mona Moore, who would introduce herself with the middle name of Little

My brother's initials are KGB. Sure it made more sense to people during the cold war, but it was always fun while growing up.

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: