Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Weird News

Robber asks victim to pray during robbery.

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Watching The Wheels

Robber asks victim to pray during robbery.  Reply with quote  

INDIANAPOLIS Police said a gunman spent nearly 10 minutes on his knees praying with the clerk at an Indianapolis check cashing business before fleeing with her cell phone and $20 from the register. Security video from the Advance America branch clearly showed the man's face during Monday's stickup, and a 23-year-old man surrendered Tuesday on a preliminary charge of robbery.

The robbery took an unusual turn after the gunman came around the counter as the clerk told police she began crying and then talked about God. The man said he had a 2-year-old child to support and asked for prayers about overcoming his hardships. Source

I'm not entirely sure I understood all the subtle nuances of the 10 Commandants, but I'm pretty sure God has a big issue with stealing. I think something along those lines made it down the mountain.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lavandula Girl

Re: Robber asks victim to pray during robbery.  Reply with quote  

Watching The Wheels wrote:

I'm not entirely sure I understood all the subtle nuances of the 10 Commandants, but I'm pretty sure God has a big issue with stealing. I think something along those lines made it down the mountain.

The 10 Commandants? Did you get all your Bible learnin' from Hogan's Heroes? Laughing

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Sounds like this freak thinks the second ammendment is a commandment... Razz

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Lavandula Girl wrote:

The 10 Commandants? Did you get all your Bible learnin' from Hogan's Heroes? Laughing

Wink Laughing

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Lavandula Girl wrote:

Laughing

But seriously. Yes.
Yes I did. Old Testament only, though.
"Thou shalt have no other other gods before me, but if you find one, just loudly say "I SEE NOTHING! NOTHING!" so I can hear you."

For the New Testament, I look to the gospel of "Three's Company."

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: