Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Squirrel Name Generator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
edrie

had a real squirrel named squiggy once  Reply with quote  

he hated rain - whenever i had him out and it started to drizzle, he lept into the nearest pocket - not always mine. you have no idea how much fun it is to see a man in a nice italian suit with a fur lined breast pocket!

he played "hide the nut" with the dogs - they kept the nugget of dog food he buried under the puppaw until he turned away - they always liked him. he fed them.

his favorite game was "tree". he'd cling to my leg until one of the dogs would go "poke" with their nose, then he'd do maniacal round and rounds from my ankles to the top of my head until he'd stop in the same place and wait for them to go "poke". (yup, i got to be the "tree")

was a lot of fun, 'cept when i was wearing shorts....

favorite social activity was to take him to the mall and stand in front of fur store. after the kids played with him for a bit, i'd say "doesn't his coat look better on himi than up there?" can't tell you the number of times the security guard would come and tell us the mall was "closing" and everybody had to leave... funny thing, they always seemed to "re-open" soon as squiggy and i left...

hmmmmm

Post Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

answering an old thread  Reply with quote  

I know this is an older thread, but I just found it and damn it! I wanted to play too!!! Laughing

Currently my name is: Admiral Fluffy Cheeks

Thank you all and good night.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:08 am   View user's profile Send private message
Jilly

I gave my full name and I'm not sure I like
Chief Dangleberry.
It sounds like a name for a guy. I'm sure you can figure out why.

So I gave the name I go by and got
Dutchess Nuttykins.

It suits me, don't you think given what I've posted on this site.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:12 am   
sgt_steve

Re: had a real squirrel named squiggy once  Reply with quote  

edrie wrote:
his favorite game was "tree". he'd cling to my leg until one of the dogs would go "poke" with their nose, then he'd do maniacal round and rounds from my ankles to the top of my head . . .
Are you sure it wasn't a younger version of FerretLegging?

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blarg

I used my full name, and got

Scampy Acorn Short of an Oaktree

hehe...

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ginjg

With my nickname I am Seargant dances with squirrels
With my full name I'm Chief one acorn short of an oaktree.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
kimcookie

Deputy Wopplebottom...
Much better than my real name, clearly. Better get to changing it! But what's this "deputy" nonsense about, eh? With a name like "Wopplebottom," I was obviously born to lead.

Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: