Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Well, Folks...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KatarinaNavane

can I still practice diva-ing on jewbacca when he turns 18? I'll be 16 by then!

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ginjg

Divettes must confine their practice to Divolings.

But Jewbacca, et al can be charged with recruiting new divolings to maintain or expand their numbers.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Lauren wrote:
Dave, are you belated April Fooling us again, or did you really think we were mad at you? I think most of the growls and waving of the smiting stick in your general direction have been done with chagrined "ya got us good" smiles. At least mine was, and Jilly's.

And mine! I'm not sure I appreciate being excluded from the "at least mine...and"'s that are being dicussed.

My Dad's favourite prank and not just April Fool cause it wasn't really that kinda prank, was balancing a bucket of water atop a door. Oh, the times I got wet...or smacked in the face with bucket. Oh how we laughed. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, sorry if I caused offence...and if you're just April Fooling again...dammit blast...STOP MOCKING ME!

Post Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dave S.

GOTCHA! again. Laughing

*ducks flying pudding*

Post Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

Quote:
Quoth FFPF:I'm not sure I appreciate being excluded from the "at least mine...and"'s that are being dicussed.

Aw, now, I didn't mean nothin' by it...I was just too lazy to go back and list all of the people that shook a fist in Dave S's general direction. Not trying to exclude anyone, just lazy. *blows kiss*

Dave S, I'm going out and buying a Super Smiting Stick and having your name carved into it. Or maybe I'll have "I will not April Fool CM's Board" carved into it in reverse so when I getcha with it you'll have that on your butt for months to come. Razz

Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
sgt_steve

KatarinaNavane wrote:
can I still practice diva-ing on jewbacca when he turns 18? I'll be 16 by then!
Ginjg wrote:
Divettes must confine their practice to Divolings.
Don't listen, KatarinaNavane, true divas break both hearts and rules with abandon. Ginjg may be well-intentioned, but she's setting you up for second-rate divadom. Practice as you will, and remember that once you are a full Diva you may deny any former need to practice.

Sincerely,

Uncle Sgt. Steve

Psst, Jewbacca. Your check cleared.

Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jewbacca

Very Happy

Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
KatarinaNavane

Oh come now, you didn't actually expect me to stop practicing on Jewbacca JUST because he turns 18, do you? I live in a college town, folks. I'm 5'10" and easily mistaken for a college student. I practice diva-ing on guys up to the age of 20. Five year rule--my parents are 5 years apart so mom can't complain about me hitting on guys who are 5 years older than me.

Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
KatarinaNavane

plus, the legal age of consent in ohio is 16 and i've only got a few more months till that Wink

Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jilly

Dave S. wrote:
GOTCHA! again. Laughing

*ducks flying pudding*

Am I good or am I good? I knew that was what you were doing, you little freak (Now I mean that nicely as I put my hands up to protect my face for the pudding attack from the guys). Only one thing Dave S.: IT WON'T WORK FOR NEXT YEAR. WE'RE ON TO YOU!!!

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:33 am   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: