Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

my parrot hates me

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
triciamcmillan

my parrot hates me  Reply with quote  

Hello,
I don't know if you have as much knowledge about parrots as you do fruit bats... what the hell am I saying? You know everything! I have a blue front Amazon that is 16 yrs old and was given to me 3 years ago. He is grumpy, and being that I am only five years older then him, not taking my authority well at all. Iíve been trying new ways to train him, but fear that you can't teach an old bird new tricks. Should i just pull out my broad sword and toss him on the skillet? Open the window and tell him to come back when he can earn his keep? Or just love him for the grumpy ass bird he is? Oh, and I must say that your humbleness is intriguing. We appreciate it. Sad

Post Mon May 02, 2005 6:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: