Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Other Games

Six Links From Caesar

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wingnut

Six Links From Caesar  Reply with quote  

Not sure how this game will work - it might be fun, it might be "meh", I don't know.

Here's how it works:

Start here: Julius Caesar (totally arbitrary start point, picked it out of a hat. Seriously.).

Then, peruse the article until you find a link that catches your eye. Any link at all. Click it. Wherever you end up, do the same again. And again. And so on. Until you have clicked six times since the start page.

Then, post the link to the article you end up at.

Mine was Women's Suffrage

Could be entertaining to see where different people end up, no? Or I could be totally wrong, be vilified by friend and foe alike, and end my days miserable and alone collecting spare change on a street corner in Istanbul. Or maybe even Constantinople.

Very Happy

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Wingnut

Twilly ended up with Oolong

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: