Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

New Questions for the Author Guy Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lauren

Hey AG,

Once upon a time, I learned never to order New England Clam Chowder outside of New England. You're pretty well-traveled - can you think of any other "regional dishes" that should never, ever be ordered outside of their region? Or, conversely, is there any place that does a dish better than its origin (like, I don't know, finding the best Philly Cheesesteak in the world in Anchorage, Alaska or something)?

Thankee,
-Lauren

Post Wed May 11, 2005 6:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jilly

What would you do???  Reply with quote  

If you found an ATM card in the machine, the screen asks if you want to make another transaction so you could have easily wiped out the account, but instead chose (for you it was a kneejerk reaction) to return it either to the bank or owner. Now remember, you are hungry with no place to go and no money in your pocket, but you choose to do the right thing. Now think about it if you found two ATM cards but you're afraid that you would wipe out the persons savings and maybe it was their retirement. What would you do??? Happened to me twice recently but i WASN'T hungry with no place to go.

Post Wed May 11, 2005 8:12 am   
jILLY

And I wouldn't do it anyway because it was a kneejerk reaction. I'm just curious what other's would do.

Post Wed May 11, 2005 8:13 am   
DanSRose

Hey AG-
I know I'm a New guy around here, but I have 2 questions.
1- Why is Nascar considered a sport and why is it so popular?
2- What is your view on using medications for mental illnesses versus traditional "lie on the couch and talk about yout mother" therapy?
-Dan

P.S. You and Douglas Adams showed me, as a writer, how to use humor successfully, that it can be a tool for holding the reader's attention emotions. Thank you.

Post Thu May 12, 2005 10:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Hey AG:

Second time poster, long time reader...

1. Do vegitarians eat animal crackers? I say yes.

2. Is it proper ettiquite to have songs by Air Supply and by Slipknot in the
iTunes/iPod playlist, or is this just socially unacceptible?

Thanks!!

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:56 am   
jpurser

Greetings AG,

I find your new avatar quite fetching.

Post Fri May 13, 2005 7:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: