Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

drinking green tea in Ohio

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gretchenfaith

drinking green tea in Ohio  Reply with quote  

I just want to say, that I was horked off about the fact that they called John Kerry an elitist for ordering green tea Ohio.

Not that I love living in Ohio or anything, especially since this state is pretty much responsibible for the chimp that is currently sitting in the oval office, but, come on, WE HAVE GREEN TEA. I am drinking some right now. Yes, there is a steaming cup of ginger green tea sitting on my desk, which I purchased from the Beaner's coffee shop across the street from my office.

Can I also add, that, having lived for more than a year in rural Japan, where green tea is practically a diety, the green tea that I have had in many US cities is nothing like green tea in Japan, which, for the record, tastes like hot water poured through grass clippings and which could, seriously, choke a horse.

So, all I am saying is, it's really okay to order green tea in Toledo. But, I'd advise against ordering it in Tokyo. That's all.

GF

Post Fri May 13, 2005 7:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: