Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Who's going to see the AG on July 24th???
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
girlEgirl

Taco Bob wrote:
girlEgirl wrote:
if this were to happen in the pnw, there wouldn't be enough room for regular fans, because we would show up in droves! (am i use the word "droves" the right way in this sentence?)

San Francisco isn't in the Pacific Northwest? Looks like it is from Florida! Shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Northwest

i guess the veiw from the east coast is clearer than i thought. to be fair though, when i hear "east coast", north of d.c. is what comes to mind.... the southeast, or even deep south seems more accurate when describing florida....

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
suetu

Sara Leigh wrote:
Methinks the SF crew is lame. Susie is going to be there, I think.

It pains me to say this, but SL might be right. They seem to be rather lame. Confused

But I will be there, representing you guys, and a bunch of folks from my book group are coming, too. I'll try to post something here, but it may take a few days, as I will be travelling almost immediately afterwards.

http://inoneeyeouttheother.blogspot.com/

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sephonae

Suetu, you're gonna have a BLAST! Wish I could join y'alls! Very Happy

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bleu

Psssst Suetu...Do you think, as the representative of our group, they would approve of a video being made???? Wink

Just a thought....

http://bleueyedgirl.blogspot.com/

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
suetu

bleu wrote:
Psssst Suetu...Do you think, as the representative of our group, they would approve of a video being made???? Wink

Just a thought....

Unfortunately, Bleu, I can't even offer to bootleg a video; I don't own a camera. Sad

http://inoneeyeouttheother.blogspot.com/

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wonko

Again, this is an Equity performance. No audio or video recording, and no photographs allowed.
If you did own a camera and were caught using it, you would no longer own that camera.

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sephonae

Sooooooo??? How was it???? Mr. Data, report! Wink

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JustAGirl

Yes - details! Details!

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Motion is 3rded- do tell!

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: