Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> BITE ME: A Love Story

My favorite scene (SPOILERS)

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgt_steve

My favorite scene (SPOILERS)  Reply with quote  

My absolute favorite scene in the book is when Tommy starts coming back to himself by recovering his words. Wonderfully written, touching and involving.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wingnut

i actually really dug the ending. Not quite where I thought it was gonna go, but very cool, nonetheless. Unexpected, you might say. Very Happy Cool

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
zendao42

Wingnut wrote:

i actually really dug the ending. Not quite where I thought it was gonna go, but very cool, nonetheless. Unexpected, you might say. Very Happy Cool

Believe it or not, I was kinda expecting it-
in fact, I thought it made sense from the beginning of YS...

Think about it... Wink

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

For me, its gotta be the scene where Cavuto banishes Jared from the tribe, and threatens to put hin in the butch lesbian jail.

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yourstreetserenade

Joelibris wrote:
For me, its gotta be the scene where Cavuto banishes Jared from the tribe, and threatens to put hin in the butch lesbian jail.

The dead serious, somber head nod; loved that.

As for the ending...I have to admit, I was hoping for something else for Tommy and Jody. But at the same time I know that it ended perfectly. Ending it in a nice little bow, while it would've appeased me, it wouldn't have felt...natural, I guess you could say. It wouldn't have served the story or the characters to end it any other way. Still, it totally made me sad, but I think that's just 'cause I'm a lame fangirl ^_^

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 am   View user's profile Send private message
Stewies Mom

^^Hey there! You have a visit to Who's Who due. Oh yeah, Welcome!

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
papichulo69r

When ronnie farts on abby's head. LOL

"And then she burned one-right in my face-one of those foul, vegan farts-..."

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 am   View user's profile Send private message
kidzlibrarian

image  Reply with quote  

Love the image the Emperor describes of Tommy curled up naked around Chet, the monstrous cat. Seems so young and vulnerable even though he's a wild, ravenous blood sucking fiend when awake.
Speaking of Chet, you would think that his hair would have grown back by the end when he is still described as shaved...

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: