Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

swiped from klari

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
girlEgirl

swiped from klari  Reply with quote  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExzINsaq4LI

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Shocked Whatcha doing in politics?!

Oh, you're bored...

Well, you can check this out:
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/allergies/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100265278

Haven't read it yet so I can't say it'll be useful but I like to read health articles when I'm bored... Wink

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

interesting.... i did go through a phase in my late teens where i told everybody that i was a gay black man.....(oddly enough, no one believed me....)

as for the following article is actually was helpful, because i have been feeding him quite a lot of coldcuts recently and he has been having a lot of trouble breathing. i thought it was just because my vacuum sux, and my rug steamer blew up. (allergist says i'm supposed to vacuum every day, which i do, and shampoo the rug ever two weeks, which, well since the 'splosion, not so much..... and whoever the sadistic bastard that put wall to wall carpeting in every room except the kitchen and bathroom,

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

I'd go crazy from all that cleaning, haven't touched a vacuum in years-
s'ok, cuz other folks'll do that & clean the toilets
& all the other stuff that gives me a headache just thinking about it...

BTW, carpet in bathrooms is a very bad idea... Wink

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

zendao42 wrote:
I'd go crazy from all that cleaning, haven't touched a vacuum in years-
s'ok, cuz other folks'll do that & clean the toilets
& all the other stuff that gives me a headache just thinking about it...

BTW, carpet in bathrooms is a very bad idea... Wink

yeah it's pretty fucked up to have it under the table where a ten year old and all his bratty friends eat as well. also we both have to were shoes inside because of our arches, so i hae to scrub scuff marks of the linoleum in the bathroom's and kitchen. although i'm frackin psyched to have two bathrooms for the first time in my life, not to mention a dishwasher, a garbage disposal, and on site laundry, in fact i love everything about this place except my trailer trash neighbors and the nasty ass carpeting....

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

My friends had a carpeted bathroom once- all it takes is 1 pukefest to ruin it... Sad

Dishwashers rock, don't they? Cool

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

zendao42 wrote:
My friends had a carpeted bathroom once- all it takes is 1 pukefest to ruin it... Sad

Dishwashers rock, don't they? Cool

indeed but if i hadda choose i would actually prefer the garbage disposal. (or composting, but where we live, the management took out gardens away.)

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: