Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> The Author Guy Boardello Cookbook

quinoa chicken, submitted for your refinement

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
walk

quinoa chicken, submitted for your refinement  Reply with quote  

i'm working on this new recipe any ideas you guys have to add to this let me know

1 cup of quinoa
2 cups chicken broth
little bits of dried mushrooms
garlic clove
bacon!!! as much as you can handle eating
boneless chicken thighs
1 or 2 eggs

cook the quinoa as directed with the chicken broth instead of water. also, add the dried mushrooms and garlic. when that's done put half aside for the chicken and half side for your side dish

while the quinoa is cooking fry up some mother fuckin bacon bitches! eat bacon as you please, it's the grease you're after.

take a frying pan, hammer or what have you and pound the chicken thighs flat as can be

beat the egg(s) and coat the chicken with the egg then coat them with the quinoa and fry those bitches up!

i just made this up and gave it a go. my main problem was that the crust wasn't crunchy enough. other than that it was pretty yummy.

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Can't help with things chicken & bacony but I need to post my quinoa recipe before I forget it-
in fact, I guess I need to make it again so's I'll remember it...

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: