Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Seattle peeps!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
girlEgirl

Wingnut wrote:
girlEgirl wrote:
so jason, can you come down to oly and do some touristy stuff? (and by touristy stuff , i mean play nintendo 64 zelda with calico whilst i make twilly a pie ....)

Well...we WILL be passing through there on our way to Vancouver Washington, but I doubt we'll have time to hang out at that point - and it'll prolly be pretty early in the am... Sad ...are you sure you can't get to Seattle?

ack! i really want to. but i don't want to leave yous guyses plans hangin' till the last minute. what time of day are you planning be at the museum? the buses stop coming back to oly by like 5 ,and i'm not sure how far the museum is from the bus stop.

more importantly though, the price of the museum itself combined with bus fare and whatnot is prolly going to be outta my sad little post-holiday/end of the month, range..... so even if if the bus schedules weren't conspiring against me , i would prolly have to take a rain check..... (even though it would be so cool to take calico to that exhibit anyway, and he could provide visual confirmation that fruit-bats aren't just a complicated delusion on my part. plus he could tell his classmates that he got to meet a real live geographer....which according to my little brother is akin to meeting a rock-star, right?? maybe he could even get you to autograph a Canadian map....oh wait , they do have maps in Canada, right?

oh well the point looks to be mute...(moot?) (moat?)

for reals though, if you guys feel like stopping in , even just for a nap or a shower, i have an extra room with a double bed, and i love to cook for people. we are only 5 minutes from the highway.

but even if we don't get a chance to see you, i know you'll have an awesome trip! (not nearly as awesome as it could have been...)((((wingnut and twilly!!!!!))))))

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
walk

damn! i can't pull a trip off that soon!! i'm thinking of popping down there in early january in my new fabulous hat. annnnnnnddddddd when my renewed passport FINALLY gets here i should have one of those awesome passport cards that make it easy to go to canada. we shall see dear friends, we shall see. in the mean time. i'm totally bummed i will miss this visit. Sad Sad

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
girlEgirl

walk wrote:
damn! i can't pull a trip off that soon!! i'm thinking of popping down there in early january in my new fabulous hat. annnnnnnddddddd when my renewed passport FINALLY gets here i should have one of those awesome passport cards that make it easy to go to canada. we shall see dear friends, we shall see. in the mean time. i'm totally bummed i will miss this visit. Sad Sad

me too, i suck! but to make it up to you i will diss you're homeland.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-o2LuHKgEXM8fDzsxUQ_TDMFHxXAPyndz0oFr830_sdka_cOS[/img]

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wingnut

FAAAAAAAAN-FRAKKIN- TASTIC! The BSG exhibit is awesome! You have to check it out if you get the chance. We are in Vancouver, Washington right now, but I will post pics when we get home. Laughing

Jeannie, I won't rub it in....well, maybe a little - you don't know what you're missing! Laughing Laughing

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
zendao42

Dude, if we had the teleporter working, I so would've been there
& brought homemade cranberry sauce to put on the pie-
had it on pumpkin cheesecake last night, it fucking rocked!

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

Wingnut wrote:
FAAAAAAAAN-FRAKKIN- TASTIC! The BSG exhibit is awesome! You have to check it out if you get the chance. We are in Vancouver, Washington right now, but I will post pics when we get home. Laughing

Jeannie, I won't rub it in....well, maybe a little - you don't know what you're missing! Laughing Laughing

do you know how long it's gonna be there?

um by the way, Vancouver is in Canada , not Washington..... so much for geography, right? Rolling Eyes Razz

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sean

There's a Vancouver in Washington as well.

http://manly-but-bookish.blogspot.com/

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
bleu

girlEgirl wrote:
Wingnut wrote:

um by the way, Vancouver is in Canada , not Washington..... so much for geography, right? Rolling Eyes Razz

According to their Twitter, March 4, 2012 is the last day for the BSG exhibit...so you have time Wink

http://bleueyedgirl.blogspot.com/

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
girlEgirl

bleu wrote:
girlEgirl wrote:
Wingnut wrote:

According to their Twitter, March 4, 2012 is the last day for the BSG exhibit...so you have time Wink

hey you should bring the girls!

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: