Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

The One about Snow White and Princess Charming

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kar98

The One about Snow White and Princess Charming  Reply with quote  

OK then:

The One about Snow White and Princess Charming

A long time ago, in a strange land inhabited by strange people, a king and a queen had a daughter. “A princess!” Yes, settle down, a princess. A beautiful princess she was, the delight and joy of her parents and everyone who knew her. But she was never interested in doing princess things, like playing king and queen with her dolls and dollpalace. In fact she didn’t play much with her dolls at all.
Often she was found in the stables, where she petted and fed the horses. Other times, she wandered through the woods, making friends with the trees and the birds, and the animals and the butterflies. She knew them all! Their names, and their songs and calls, everything.

One day, a messenger from another kingdom arrived and much was discussed between him and the King. Nobody wanted to tell her, or her mother for that matter. Pouting and kicking leaves all the way, she went to the stables where the messenger’s horse was.
“Hey,” said the horse. “You must be that strange princess the guys in the forest told me about!”
“Well, duuuh”, she replied. “How many little girls around here do you think wear boots and flannel shirts with little crowns on them? Anyway, what’s the story? Nobody tells me anything. Good tidings from faraway countries?”
“Shee’, foo’! I wish, but no. Our princess was cursed ages ago! She didn’t want to marry the prince that was picked for her, so his mother put a jinx on her. Gimme some oats.”
“What?”
“Oats!”
“What kind of stupid curse is that?”
“What? No, I’m just hungry.”
“Ohferfuxake. Here ya go. Now tell me about the princess!”
The horse sighed, and between chomps of oats and slurps of water, explained that the princess was locked away in a tower, fast asleep and only the kiss from an heir to a throne could awake her; a prince, as it were. “Or another princess,” interjected the princess.
“Huh? Oh. Good point. Come to think of it, that’s what got her into the tower in first place. ‘I don’t want to marry that stupid prince, or any other stupid prince, for that matter!’ is what she said. Are you thinking what … oh, great, you already got the saddle and stuff. ‘sgo! Giddyap!”
“I’m supposed to say that.”
“Right. Whatever.”
After three days they reached the tower. Our princess raced up the stairs to the sleeping chamber where she found a girl so beautiful that she could not look away. She bent over, gave her a gentle kiss and as her eyes opened, both girls looked at each other and immediately knew they would never wanted to be without each other, ever, and who needs princes anyway.
Both kings and queens were quite happy that their children had found true love, and after a lavish wedding, everybody lived happily ever after.

THE END

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: