Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Unless you're Canadian, there's nuthin to see here...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wingnut

Unless you're Canadian, there's nuthin to see here...  Reply with quote  

Election Day is coming up, Canucks.

Get your lazy asses up from in front of the TV - and yes, I know it's the playoffs, suck it up - and go vote. Vote Conservative. Vote Liberal. Vote New Democrat. Vote Green. If you're in Quebec, vote Bloc Quebecois (If you vote BQ, though, ne pas claquer votre cul dans la porte en sortant.) I don't care. People around the world, RIGHT NOW, are dying in droves for the right to vote.

Also, for those of you saying "I don't vote - I exercise my right to abstain" I say fine, abstain. But NOT SHOWING UP is not abstention. Showing up and SPOILING YOUR BALLOT is abstention. Get it right. In order to see how many people abstain, they have to be able to count the abstentions.

And now, a rant from Rick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhgYhcTl95w

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
zendao42

Hey, I saw something- maybe not what I wanted but the non-canadian filter ain't working... Wink

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: