Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Neal Schon Leaves a Message for Tareq Salahi

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Watching The Wheels

Neal Schon Leaves a Message for Tareq Salahi  Reply with quote  

Journey Guitarist Neal Schon Leaves a Message on Tareq Salahi's Answering Machine

"Hello, Tareq? It's me, Neal -- Neal Schon. You may know me as the lead guitarist from Journey. Or you may know me as the lead guitarist from Journey who's currently banging your wife.

"Normally I'd say I'm sad you and Michaele have gone your separate ways, but I'm not. We've been lovin', touchin', and squeezin' each other. Sexually. And when the lights go down in the bedroom it's because she's in the mood. And the lights in our bedroom are always down. Because she's always in the mood. To fuck the lead guitarist from Journey.

"Does it bother you when you hear the song "Faithfully" on the radio? More specifically, does it bother you that the guy who laid down the sweet, soulful guitar solo one minute and twenty-seven seconds into "Faithfully" is boning your once-love? I know it would bother me; I hear that song on the radio at least twice a day. And yes, I play air-guitar every time I hear it. When the solo's over, I air-'make love' to Michaele.

"From now on, every time "Open Arms" is played in concerts, this Journey guitar player is going to dedicate that song to Michaele. Except, when it's sung, the lyrics are going to be changed from 'open arms' to 'open legs.' Get it?

See what I did there?

If you didn't: Micheale loves it when I stick my 'Neal Schlong' in her vagina.

Neal Schon plays the guitar solo from "Don't Stop Believing."

"I got to go. It's time for me to make sweet love to your wife. Just so we're clear: Anyway she wants it? That's the way she needs it! In bed. With me: Neal Schon -- lead guitarist of Journey."

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: