Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

this cannae be trrue...kinnit?

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fortune cookie

this cannae be trrue...kinnit?  Reply with quote  

Pished 'n swished in Glasgae

A woman goes to the Doctor in Glasgae, worried about her husband's temper and threatening manner.
The Doc asks: "What's the problem, Janet?
The woman says: "Weeell Doctor Cameron, I dinae know what to do. Every time ma hubbie comes home drunk, he threatens to slap me aroon'."

The Doctor says: "Aye, well... I have a real good cure for that. When your husband arrives home intoxicated, just take a wee glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he goes to bed and is sound asleep."

Two weeks later she comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.
She says: "Doctor that was brilliant! Evrae time ma hubbie came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished an' swished, and he didnae touch me even once!

Tell me Doc...wha's the secret? How's the water do that?"

The Doctor says: "Janet hen, it's really nae big secret. The water does bugger all - it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick..."

DUDE! Surprised

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

loike.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Having dealt with drunks that get offended by furniture & walls, I can tell ya it ain't fool-proof-
speaking of which, the baby seems to be channelling my dead friend
that used to take random swings when he was passed out in the floor drunk... Shocked

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
imonica

No mention of the Celtic vs. Rangers game, which is always the reason for them to go home drunk. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
Skippykelly

I like.

Post Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
girlEgirl

zendao42 wrote:
Having dealt with drunks that get offended by furniture & walls, I can tell ya it ain't fool-proof-
speaking of which, the baby seems to be channeling my dead friend
that used to take random swings when he was passed out in the floor drunk... Shocked

awwwwwww!!!!!! drunken punchy baby!!! hey we need more pics.

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Got some Easter & new comic wear pics, if any fancy phone converters are interested
but still don't have video yet...

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

zendao42 wrote:
Got some Easter & new comic wear pics, if any fancy phone converters are interested

You know the drill. Wink

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

fortune cookie wrote:
zendao42 wrote:

You know the drill. Wink

Told hubby to send pics, probably gotta remind him-
btw, best way to get a hold of me if mishaps occur is through my email-
hotmail shows up on my home page, the one I get board PMs through
hasn't been checked in months, stupid auto-signing out Yahoo... Evil or Very Mad

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: