Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Old People Are Idiots

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
girlEgirl

Old People Are Idiots  Reply with quote  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklics6PFR8

Post Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
imonica

Had to stop it after just a few seconds. That was just long enough to know he's the type to annoy the hell out of me.

Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 am   View user's profile Send private message
imonica

I'm old?

Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

I know I am...

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
girlEgirl

OK i guess that wasn't the best example of how awesome t.g. is....

most people probably don't the same issues with old people that i do.

but then again, most people probably didn't spend their childhood watching their grandparents alternately ignore and berate their loving and hardworking [though emotionally unstable] parents. and weren't forced to watch their grandfather dote on their cousins while publicly denying that we were related to him. , when he would talk to us it was only to remind us how much money my parents [who both worked as many hours at whatever jobs were available just to keep the cars running and whatever food, we couldn't grow on the table] owed him.

not that i'm bitter or anything... oh wait, yeah i'm totally fucking bitter.

but the point is that me and calico, both fucking love "the amazing atheist" and now that their are no new "doctor who's" to watch online, we love to sit around and just laugh our asses off. calico actually discovered him, and of course we don't agree with everything he says. but that's good too because we get to argue about random shit, instead of me just lecturing him constantly.

still i could have picked a less offensive example of his vlogging .....like hmmmmmm DEAD BABY JOKES!!!!!

enjoy. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztoICJk7yo&feature=plcp

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: