Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Old Books

What happened to Tucker Case???

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jheurf

What happened to Tucker Case???  Reply with quote  

I read the books in wrong order, so I read Stupidest Angel before Sequined Love Nun.

I was surprised to see that, at the end of Love nun, tucker is happily living with his island girl and has a successful airplane business.

I remembered him being a sad loser in Stupidest Angel.

My memory is fuzzy: does Angel explain what happened between the 2 stories?

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

It's been a while since I last read TSA, so I'm not certain fer positive exactly how it happened, But I think it was mentioned in the explanation of how he came to the job which briought him to Pine Cove.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jheurf

Yeah, I think I remember it being mentioned, but I don't have the book (library), so I can't look it up.

BTW' who's the hot vamp?

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

Sorry, I was trying to avoid spoilers while steering you in the right direction. But, since you don't have the book, and since if someone has read this far into the thread it's their own fault if they read a spoiler. After three years of marriage, Tuck's island girl left him for a seven foot tall Rastafarian and got just about everything but Roberto in the divorce. Tuck has been working temp jobs since.

Last edited by Wonko on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wonko

Jheurf wrote:

BTW' who's the hot vamp?

Short story: Just a pic I found online.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: