Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Am I the ONLY person under 30 on this site!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conspiracies unlimited

Today is Monday, and I'm wearing my Friday underwear  Reply with quote  

Ginjg wrote:
jewbacca wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
Hmmmm… We may need to consider raising the minimum age for full-fledged Diva status to 21.

Divos still attain status at 18 right?

You'll have to discuss Divoling to Divo progression with the Divos.

It appears the divettes have realized that there is a certain level of obesance due the Divas. So we have indefinitely tabled the discussion of raising age of elevation.
Yet we are capricious…

I'm thinking we should impose all sorts of relatively arbitrary rules un the under 18 crowd... Like they have to collanders as hats, and tin-foil ear-muffs

Thats Aluminum foil younguns...

and they need to list their age everytime they post... 'cause like some pervy guy might try to get all... well, pervy... with them and that would be bad... but if it was OBVIOUS that they were young enought to the the guys son's girlfriend, then maybe he wouldn't have impure thoughts... or at least hold off until they you know, could vote... What, I'm just saying!!! Sheesh!!! Like you people can be trusted on your own!!! Gawd...

And maybe on Tuesdays, they have to wear a t-shirt that says, "Today is mondy, and I'm wearing my friday underwear"

And on Easter -- or Passover... they have to sing xmas and chanakka songs in homeroom... Fuck it spelling don't count... Look, if it counted, there would be a friggin'spell check function on this damn thing...

That would be soooooo cool!!!
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
KatarinaNavane

I don't think the arbitrary rules would be very nice but i understand the posting one's age thing. I always make a point to mention it anyway when i'm practicing my divaing, just in case.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

No, no... arbitrary rules would be great...

After all, children really are here for our amusement... have you never babysat the inlaws kids, spoon fed them sugar, and made them learn some humiliating song and dance rutine?
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
No, no... arbitrary rules would be great...

After all, children really are here for our amusement... have you never babysat the inlaws kids, spoon fed them sugar, and made them learn some humiliating song and dance rutine?

No, but me and my Dad did that to some Jehovah's Witnesses once...does that count?

I only have on in-law...my brother...in-law...he doesn't have kids...yet...one on the way...and when he does, they won't be in-laws....my point? Don't know

Post Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ken
Site Admin

I did get my kid singing "A wop bop a lula a wop bam boom" at the age of two. He still couldn't speak in a full sentence, but he could deliver that with feeling.

He's 16 now, and he still hasn't lived that down in the family folklore.

Post Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
KatarinaNavane

we grow out of our amusing-ness around age 13. I don't think there's anyone on here under that age.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: