Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Chain Story 2: Electric Boogaloo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jaandlu

The only thing he saw was a large emerald castle.

"Was this Oz?" John thought to himself "Or was this heaven?" John grimised and tried to shake away the illusion that stood befor him. He begain to walk toward the castle.

It was a ways off and it was pretty much straight going so he walked.

And walked...

And he was still walking.

The castle got bigger and he realized it was further away than he thought. So he kept walking.

And walking.

And walking.

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jaandlu

John thought he saw saw something ahead. As it turned out it was just more of the castle coming up befor him. It now ocurred to John that over this flat plain what he was seeing was the curvature of the earth. The castle must be huge as he was still not seeing all of it. He walked on.

And walked...

...and walked...

...and walked...

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Still walking...

...and walking...

...and walking...

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dirty Red Jackal

Then John tripped over a lady bug breaking his neck in three places.

Lying on the floor gasping for breath John curses the world and dies.

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jaandlu

Lying on the floor gasping for breath John curses the world and dies.

That curse was the Dirty Red Jackel. He would be a scourge on the earth. It was from John's curse that all the world would be blown up because of a man named Jerimiah who hung out in the seediest places and probably had the clap.

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KatarinaNavane

"It must be thursday," he sighed. "I could never get the hang of Thursdays."

Meanwhile, a giant turtle was snowboarding off of a roof. "I told them I would achieve the required velocity" he muttered to himself.

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: