Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

HomoSapien Homesick Alien

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FattyFattyPorkFace

HomoSapien Homesick Alien  Reply with quote  

Feeling home sick today. Don't want to whine...just want to say.

The only constant so far is this place so...well, I have no point.

Now look at my huge balls...

They were bigger but I shrunk them for your viewing pleasure within acceptable download timing constraints.

You can thank me later.

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

there is no joy in Motor City
the mighty pistons ground to a halt

is the dour mood of the whole city crushing down upon you, adding to your woe?
Buck up, have a drink or three,
a sumptuous dinner & see a movie.
Show them how to party FFPF style.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

I am going to see Eels in concert tonight in Royal Oak. And tomorrow, a party somewhere on Lake StClair...I don't know the details except I have to be at a friend's house for 8:30am tomorrow morning and we're not allowed to number 2 on the boat (the deck or anywhere else).

I don't know if the mood of the city is related to how I'm feeling. It could be maybe. I'm quite empathetic...maybe that's it. Stupid Pistons...and to think I went out of my way to watch that and actually really got behind my new home team.

Stupid basketball doodyheads.

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
y

Cheer up FFPF! You have huge balls!

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:56 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Do you have a bat to match? Twisted Evil

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
stazy

city life  Reply with quote  

I used to think, when I lived there, that San Francisco had a collective unconscious. Like I would be muttering on the MUNI (public transit, famed for being the great stage of human madness and squalor) about how it was "DEFINITELY a fargin' Monday" and a whole bunch of people would say "I hear that." Things like that happened pretty frequently. Now I don't live there so I don't have 700,000 people around me to tell me how to feel!!
Oh dear, I guess they don't call it Motor City for nothing. Even your balls have been industrialized! Protect the ole "piston", it might be the next to display a silver sheen.

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JennyO

Re: HomoSapien Homesick Alien  Reply with quote  

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:

They were bigger but I shrunk them for your viewing pleasure within acceptable download timing constraints.

Impressive.

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Re: HomoSapien Homesick Alien  Reply with quote  

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
In a previous lifetime I worked for Ultraspherics, Inc, a manufacturer of ultra-round spheres. Our spheres were guaranteed to be truely spherical to within millionths of an inch, and were often made of "exotic" materials - tungstun carbide, sapphire, powdered metals, etc.

My business card said "Steve Simmons - Precision balls." Wish I'd kept a few of those.

The card, that is. I did keep the balls.

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

My oh my but british balls are shiney. I didn't know that. And removable, not to mention huge. Wow FFPF ya learn something new every day. I'll never look at Brits the same again. Mostly I'll be thinking of how handy removable balls might come in while playing football(soccer for us Yanks).

Post Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KatarinaNavane

lovely ^_^

http://katarinanavane.deviantart.com

http://katarinanavane.etsy.com

Post Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

I've never been inclined to compliment a man on his balls, but I must say... Nice pair!!!

So, as for being all home sickly... Have you tried fixing some good old fashioned down home food... not that good and Brit food should ever be used in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence or coherent thought... but I find that when I go abroad, and start to get all girly and wish I were back home, I find the nearest McDonalds, have me a Big Mac, and all is again as it should be...

You could try to fix some fish & chips or something... tell ya what... when I come out to MI, I'll bring you some Mushy Peas...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Paul R

Mmmmm mushy peas.... Don't worry FFPF, The Red Wings will be back playing in the winter, the closest thing to a proper sport on this continent. Why cricket is not more popular here I will never know. How can one resist a sport with terms like "googly" and "silly mid on" ?

Paul R

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: