Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Oh, the exitement!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lib

Oh, the exitement!  Reply with quote  

Oh boy, oh boy! Just a couple of more weeks before I go to St. Louis and meet the Author Guy. I'm so hyper about it!
Ohhhh, what should I say? What should I ask? Should I bow? Chris, do you get nervous when someone stares and laughs like a loon?
I do promise that I'm harmless. Really. I mean it.
I just hope that my co-worker's daughter doesn't go into labor the afternoon before. That would mess up my plans to come, as we would be shorthanded in the office. Wonder if there's something you can do to induce someone's labor without them knowing it? Anyone have access to anything? I PROMISE to only give her a little bit. That baby better not miss this up! Wait until I get my hands on that kid.
Well, back to the tour. Really look forward to seeing you Chris. I'm sure I'll enjoy meeting you. Just don't pay any attention to the eye twitching thing, it doesn't mean a thing. Twisted Evil

Post Thu May 27, 2004 6:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

Lib, you must chill before you have a cow or something. (If you do, get video, that's all I'm sayin')

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the best part goes on the page. Meeting me in person is almost always a disappointment.

Post Thu May 27, 2004 8:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hillary

I don't know, Chris. I just listened to your tour stuff on Lamb, and I almost peed myself laughing.

It seems that some of your humor translates well. Your retelling of the 70 year old Christian man that you made sit next to the window on the bus was quite entertaining.

Smile

Post Thu May 27, 2004 8:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

Will bring video.  Reply with quote  

I'm so excited, I can't even spell excitement. Did I mention I was excited?
Okay, just speak in a low calm voice as you slowly back away. Laughing

Post Thu May 27, 2004 8:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: