Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

New Here

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
belladonna8876

New Here  Reply with quote  

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Belladonna...Bella part of my name...belladonna flower thats beautiful yet deadly

2. Real name: Isabella

3. Location: Baton Rouge, LA (currently worried about relocation due to hurricane Katrina)

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 23

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 26

6. City of Birth: Baton Rouge

7. What is your favorite food? Seafood Gumbo (Only made in Louisiana though, no one else does it quiet right)

8. Favorite movies: Died Hard Trilogy...assuming that the second one never existed...or no the second one can exists but with the majority of the movie cut from it.

9. Favorite holiday: Arbor Day

10. Favorite day of the week: Days i have off work

11. Favorite restaurant: Bob's Steak House in Dallas

12. Favorite flower: Orchid

13. Favorite beverage: Hello, my name is Isabella and I'm a Dr.Pepper-aholic.

14. Favorite color: Dark Blue

15. Favorite TV Shows: West Wing...before they started sucking, Aqua Teen Hunger Force because...well you'd know if you watched it.

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: Harry Potter PoA

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Borders (Any bookstore really but i have to say borders because i work for them.)

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? Very large notebook, pens, ipod, AG's books, and a sun hat (so i didn't get too sunburned)

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Bruce Willis, there's enough variety and also action packed adventure.

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? (Shoot me for admiting this) WB...i'm addicted to poorly written teenage angst series.

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Ireland

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Five year old Blue jeans...just starting to wear them in.

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Elvis...All shook up...gets me everytime

24. What is the last CD you bought? Death Cab for Cutie...Transatlantisism

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Smile Like You Mean It...The Killers

26. Your favorite decade or era: 1950's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? In a big chair reading.

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? Ummm...If you can convince Patrick Swayze to revise his drag queen role from To Wong Foo...just kidding...Susan Saranden (Sp?)

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: Fall

31. How did you find out about this board? Magic

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:02 am   
jaandlu

Welcome Belladonna!

Read the rules get nekkid and start posting. Glad to have ya.

Ja

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hello...Hello? Hello. Is this thing on?

Someone? Anyone? Why's it so dark in here?

SURPRISE!

Yeah, doesn't work in the dark. Welcome anyway. Someone call maintenance, I think this door is broken. Oh, it's a wall.

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Welcome, Belladonna. Please be sure to read the rules, then strip. You'll understand once you read the rules. We're very big on rules here.

Oh, yeah, have fun!

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
y

Welcome Bella! I hope we all hear from you soon...

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:22 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

Whoo hoo... welcome cousin
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: