Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Vote Early, Vote Often - Scarlet Pirate Poll

Who is the Scarlet Pirate?
John Cooper (Katie)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Jack Flanders (Lisa M from WHRV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
DeFloss Backstitch (Lib)
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Peg Leg Pete (I8Tokyo)
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
BlackJack Grommit (DanSRose)
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Short Alan (FattyFattyPorkFace)
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
One Eyed Jimmy (Ken)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Peter Pegleg (Conspiracies Unlimited)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jim Rockford (Jay)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Name (Jaandlu)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginjg

Vote Early, Vote Often - Scarlet Pirate Poll  Reply with quote  

Alrighty then. It's time to seal the identity of the Scarlet Pirate.

Please vote the poll. They're just listed by order of post.

Further entries are welcome, if it's possible we'll add you to the poll.

Thar be a prize, perhaps.

(SL asked me to put this up as she's otherwise occupied. A tryst with the SP perhaps?)

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ginjg

OK, thar be a limit to how many choices one poll can have so I continued it t' page 2.

If ye do no' see yer favorte in the first look t' the second and thar they be.

~~~~~~~

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara Leigh

Thanks for setting up the poll, Ginjg. I had to hang out with my father while my sister and her husband were out. (Who woulda thunk I'd be "babysitting" my father one day?)

I've voted, and I see a few others have.

Now, for the prize. The winner of the poll will become the proud owner of the Scarlet Pirate! You didn't seriously think I was going to keep that dubious objet d'art in my store, did you? Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Sara Leigh wrote:

Now, for the prize. The winner of the poll will become the proud owner of the Scarlet Pirate! You didn't seriously think I was going to keep that dubious objet d'art in my store, did you? Rolling Eyes

Okay, that's it. I withdraw my entry. If he's not staying in the store then what's the point.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

jaandlu wrote:
Sara Leigh wrote:

Okay, that's it. I withdraw my entry. If he's not staying in the store then what's the point.

Cheater

~~~~~~~

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara Leigh

You can't withdraw. The point was to get people's minds off Katrina and onto something totally frivolous. And to get this pirate off my hands.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

I totally misread everything. I thought you were giving identity to this fine peace of art. I had no clue it was only an object de trash to you. I feel cheated.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

It is a fine piece of art! Sara Leigh is so generous to give it as a prize. I'm sure any of us would be proud to win such a treasure.

*no, really, I'm not sucking up* Laughing

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

You're just afraid you'll win, aren't you, Ja. Admit it. You just don't want to be saddled with the Scarlet Pirate.

Lib, you are so not sucking up!

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Sara Leigh wrote:
You're just afraid you'll win, aren't you, Ja. Admit it. You just don't want to be saddled with the Scarlet Pirate.

Not really since I forgot to name him. I just feel bad for the poor guy. This is my way of sticking up for him.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lisa M

So it says vote early, vote often, but in actuality I can only vote once? Bummer.

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:52 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Sorry about that Lisa. I didn't know it was a more secure system than the US system

~~~~~~~

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mr Andlu

Damn the system. I hate only voting once.

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
y

Sara Leigh wrote:
Wow! That's sooooo cool SL!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kilgore

Mr Andlu wrote:
Damn the system. I hate only voting once.

I was able to vote twice but that is because I can manipulate the person's brain that I am in.

Kilgore
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

-KV

Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: