Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Newbie checking in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgt_steve

libertine101 wrote:
Does this answer your Question...:twisted:
Why, yes it does. Excuse my while I go get a lawnchair and my camera. Hillary's bound to be along eventually, and I want a record of that very special moment. SNAP!

Post Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

Ginjg wrote:

Goudron, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Woohoo!

Post Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rjr_ca

We need a rule change - Safe Posting:
All females must wear a latex dress (red is cool) when posting. If only lurking, fishnets, and rubber boots are fine.
Welcome aboard Libby

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

rjr_ca wrote:
We need a rule change - Safe Posting:
All females must wear a latex dress (red is cool) when posting. If only lurking, fishnets, and rubber boots are fine.
Welcome aboard Libby

You prefer latex to nude with boas or tiaras or jewels?? You are a kinky one.

Not only do Divos not get to dictate what the divas wear, canadian divos must undergo Maddie's vetting process before they make decrees of any sort. Very few have survived.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
libertine101

I am pleased to note that newbies are so warmly welcomed around here... Very Happy

Oh, and I seem to have a weakness for men named Dave. Lord help me..there is probably one here that I will fall for...

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
y

Oh yes Libby...we like the newbies...we like them very much...

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
libertine101

Why does that sound somewhat sinister Twisted Evil

Oh, and I seem to have a weakness for men named Dave. Lord help me..there is probably one here that I will fall for...

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Be wary of Y. Very wary.

Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
y

Hey! What's that supposed to mean? It's not like I bite or anything...okay, so there was that one time, but...crap...I've said too much already.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:26 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Okay, kids, simmer down. You're gonna scare the newbie off, and you know how much I enjoy the newbies. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Man, this is getting tiring. All these n00bs. We really need to lock that door!

So welcome, make yourself at home. Don't get too comfortable though, we like to move around a bit and soon it will be time for our next game of musical chairs.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaandlu

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Man, this is getting tiring. All these n00bs. We really need to lock that door!

I just tried and it appears the lock is broken. So I expect we'll have to make room.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: