Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

hello children

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlet Cruento

hello children  Reply with quote  

I don't like the term "newbie"... so I'll call myself... a fresh one instead.

*copy... paste*

1. What is your handle (or user name) and why did you choose it? Does it have any special meaning?
Scarlet Cruento... I once wrote a vampire story and the character's name was Scarlet Cruento - cruento meaning blood-stained.

2. Real name: Scarlette

3. Location: somewhere in canada

4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 21

5. Date that you regularly blow them out: february 9th

6. City of Birth: tehran

7. What is your favorite food? mushrooms

8. Favorite movies: the answer is found in my avatar

9. Favorite holiday: does halloween count?

10. Favorite day of the week: friday

11. Favorite restaurant: mandarin

12. Favorite flower: i don't know

13. Favorite beverage: water

14. Favorite color: red

15. Favorite TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Survivor, Charmed, Supernatural, Veronica Mars, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Hope & Faith, Ghost Whisperer, Dead Like Me.... okay I watch way too much television...

16. The last movie you saw in the theater: charlie and the chocolate factory

17. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards? sears, haha... okay HMV i guess.

18. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life, what five things would you take with you? a mirror, sunscreen, bug spray, frying pan, clothes

19. If you could have a television and a DVD player on this island, but if you had to choose just one actor or actress whose movies you would watch, and you could have any movie that they were in but that's all you'd get to see forever, who would it be? Johnny Depp

20. If you could receive one television network on the island, which would it be? CTV

21. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? some tropical deserted island paradise...

22. What is your favorite article of clothing? i... really don't know

23. What is your favorite song of all time? Siberia by the backstreet boys.. yes, laugh it up.

24. What is the last CD you bought? hmmm... Never Gone by the backstreet boys... laugh again.

25. What is your favorite song playing on the radio right now? Dontcha by the pussycat dolls

26. Your favorite decade or era: 50's

27. Where is your favorite place to be? home

28. What Hollywood star would play you in a movie about your life? jessica alba... haha...

29. The moon or the sun? Moon

30. Favorite season: Summer

31. How did you find out about this board? I was looking for a quick summary for Blood Sucking fiends and I came across CM's website, which had a link to here...

32. What is your favorite CM Book? Lamb

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jaandlu

Welcome Scarlet Cruento. Looks like we have another poet in our boardello. Read the rules and get to posting.

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
y

C-A-N-A-D-A!!! Read the rules missy...you might want to change your location! Quick before CU finds out!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Welcome to the boardello, Scarlet. Pull up a stack of books, get nekkid, and post like there's no tomorrow. According to the rules, of course. We really love fresh ones here. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

A fresh one? As in "Hey guys. check it out. I just curled a fresh one!"

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Welcome.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Welcome Cruento.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Scarlet Cruento

well thank you, I feel welcome.

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

Repent, sinnner!!!
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

y wrote:
C-A-N-A-D-A!!! Read the rules missy...you might want to change your location! Quick before CU finds out!

ahem...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Cu, do you need a glass of water or something? Sounds like you have something stuck in your throat.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: